I own at 2001 Toyota Tundra, and it is the best truck I've ever driven, riden in, or owned. It has great power. It's little, 245hp, 4.7 l 32 valve V8 will, ( and has) blown the doors off of larger cu. in. 270 hp. 300 hp chevy V8's. Been there, done that. It is so smooth and quiet, you just can't believe it. I traded a 1997 T-100 on it. When I traded the T-100 in I got $18,000 for it. Great resale value on the Toyotas. Cost a little more, but you get what you pay for, and then some when you trade it in. I get about 16.5 mpg all around. 21 mpg best ever on highway. 14.5 in cold snowy weather. It has great quality. We are a Toyota family. Own a new 2003 Camry XLE. Traded a 1998 Camry XLE on it. Got good price for trade in. Never have to do anything but put tires, gas, oil, and brakes on yota trucks and cars. Very reliable, and dependable. Toyota is No.1. Don't believe me, read the reports. The reports sent in by the folks who own them. They love them. Anyone who bad mouths a toyota, just doesn't know anything about them, and they're jealous they don't drive one. I love my Toyota, and you will too. I'd wish you good luck on your purchase, but you really won't need it. Toyotas are built to last.

Hunter01