Originally Posted by olywa
I don't know much about that scope but I am curious about the Howa's Hogue Overmolded stock. Is it the pricier model with the internal aluminum frame?

I took mine apart the day I got it. It does not have the internal frame but it does have alluminum pillars around the stock screws.

The only complaint I have is about my stock. It seems to be pretty loosly inletted. But I have a gun smith that will glass bed it for $35. So I plan on fixing that problem here really quick.

I mentioned earlier that my rifle didnt like 150'gr bullets. I'm thinking now that it might be because when I shot them the rifle was brand new and not seated itself well into the stock. After firing 180' gr. bullets I noticed the tang had set farther back firmly aginst the tang inlet in the stock. When I took it apart It would not set back into the position it was in after firing. So I, next time I fire, bet my first few groups will be a little erratic until it settles back in. Like I said though, once I glass bed it that shouldn't be a problem. Even though I have nothing to complain about, I think it will likely improve my accuracy overall.