Hey, what the heck can it hurt????? The worst that can happen is you'll be out five bucks and the skin on your feet will be softer.

Actually, my physical therapy was not all bad. Ineffectual and a waste of time .... granted. BUT, there was something kinky about a cute little thing rubbing oil into my footsies and massaging them for fifteen minutes each. gringringrin

I might add that I made every effort to keep the Vick's in place on my feet and also on Karen's feet, when I spread it on hers. It would be very easy for tight socks to have a wiping effect, so I used very loose, thick hunting socks. And a couple of times, I even reapplied Vick's before bed and slept in what I called "Hot Socks."

There are probably much worse things than plantar fasciitis, but I live with the memories of pain so bad that I could not walk. Many times, I'd wake in the middle of the night and have to pee, and I'd actually crawl to the bathroom because walking was too painful.

And then the next morning, not being able to walk until stretching out the plantar tendon by rolling for several minutes over a Coke can. No joy.

Plantar "turning fascist" SUCKS!!!!!!

Anyway, I pray that each and every one of the Campfire crew who suffers from this disorder gets total and lasting relief from the Vick's treatment. For me, it was a complete Godsend and an end to a dark segment of my life.

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397