Bottom line to this as I read it, no one will ever know what really happened. Only one side to the story left alive.

Me, I'm with a bunch of others, common sense would tell you to leave and get with it later. Pushing folks, especially folks that are old and may not be mentally all there at any given moment, is just stupid, I'm willing to think the GW may should take some of the blame, unless he was not allowed to walk away.

I recally where we called the ambulance because grandpa was having a fit with his alzheimers at home. Grandma got out of the house and we called. SO showed up first and wanted the doors unlocked(I"d put double deadbolts on for security- this on a 100 acre farm out in the country) and when I unlocked the door, after they asked if weapons and we said NO, all knives are locked in kitchen drawers(my doing also) and the only gun left has the firing pin removed, so no, no danger at all, they drew weapons, upon which I simply stepped in front of the [bleep] and moved in and grandpa listened to them tell him to stay sitting..... The reason we called the ambulance is he had a fit and got a chicken out of the fridge and was throwing it at grandma, he needed a calming shot and delivery to a nursing home at that point. But being afraid enough to draw weapons on an 85 year old alzheimer patient with a chicken out of the fridge....

I"ve seen both sides. Escalating it is asking for it IMHO, especially when its nothing more than the same violation as a speeding ticket or such....

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....