I've killed 2 deer and 2 elk with 'em. One of the deer was a 180 from a 30-06; it broke the shoulder and went diagonally through and exited way back the opposite flank. Pretty much perfect performance.

This last season, I was still-hunting a slippery hillside and somehow managed to shoot a buck right in the a$$ at close range, trying to sneak a bullet behind his last rib... the 8mm, 200-gn AB smashed the hip joint, then went lenthwise through the deer, deflecting off some ribs on the way, and ended up under the buck's chin under the hide. That bullet retained exactly 70%.

[Linked Image]

Then I killed a big cow elk in Colorado. She was steeply uphill, I shot as she turned broadside, and the bullet hit her elbow first (very heavy bone) before entering the body cavity and making it to the opposite hide in her neck, forward of the other shoulder. She went DOWN. 280 yards, same 8mm AB.

[Linked Image]

Then I shot this bull in Oregon. 150-ish yards at a trot. This is the exit. The entrance was a bit further forward. He went about 50 yards and piled up.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I sure like 'em.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!