Originally Posted by shrapnel
Does it really matter what is wrong? The C. Sharps '75 has a tendency to drop the hammer when closing the breach block. Nothing more, nothing less. What percentage of failure, I can't answer that, it just happens to more than they should be letting out of the factory.

This gun I observed was new. So I guess your B.S. flag should be raised at the factory with ham handed personnel assembling and building these...

Yes it really matters, you're passing out false bullshit, for no other reason than to try and slam C Sharps.
As I stated I own a 75 have run thousands or rounds thru it and have never had the hammer drop unless and until the trigger was pulled. I am also well aquainted with several other 75's and none of them have any problem such as you described.

Now I realize theres a crowd of you folks that don't like John S. Thats fine, but if you're going to try and slander him or his products you ought to be using something real , and not this backbitin bitch bullshit you're trying to pull right now.
Name me one person in the bpcr industry that provides more prize incentives to junior shooters all across the USA. There's not many people that put more into promoting the Creedmore matches than John.
Does he have his faults? Probably, but I've yet to experience them.

The old fight that erupted when the big split came almost THIRTY years ago needs to stop and it needs to stop now, it's over it's done and one of the parties to it is dead. Let it rest, and for godsakes quit with the false information.

the most expensive bullet there is isn't worth a plug nickel if it don't go where its supposed to.
www.historicshooting.com