"As Outlaw said , I don't give a rip about the stuff that happened 600 years ago , I'm worried about the here and now....and Islam is obviously a clear and present danger TODAY ."

"Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

Considering the current middle East situation and the radical Muzzies trying once more to take over the world, it looks very much like what got things startd back in 1096 AD, a series of battles that did not end until IIRC 1291 AD, nearly 200 years of constant warfare.
In 1096, Islam was a clear and present danger not only to Christendom, but a danger to all other religions in existance at the time. Today it's the same situation. However, somebody running this country and all the other non-Muzzie countried had damn well better emove their heads from their rectal orifices and do it damned quick. A few tatctical nukes in strategic locations staring with Mecca would be a good start. Let's face it, the Vigaro is gonna hit the Mixmaster sometime in the not all that distant future. Do we sit here with one thumb in out mouths and the other in our rear end playing switcho-changeo? Or do we take the initiaive and prepare for what we all know is coming, but refuse to acknowlege while out illustrious Dingleberry in Chief continues on his merry way disarming us.
yeah, I'm mad as hell. You should be too.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE