I am burning 59 grains of RL 22 with 200 grain Speers for the 2,700 fps. in the .30-06. Pressure signs were starting to show at 60 grains, so I backed off a smidge. I got some Ireco (sp) powder that has the burn rate of charcoal briquettes I am going to try. My buddy is getting a smidge over 3,200 fps with 180 grain bullets in a 24" barreled .300 Winchester magnum. He doesn't load anything hot, so his load is more than safe. We have both checked it out thoroughly. I have shot it and looked at his brass. Nice round primers, and he has loaded the brass 5 times. Primer pockets are still tight. I have high hopes for the powder. I tried it in 7mm mag, but couldn't buy a good group. Velocities were impressive though. Nearly 3,200 fps with 160 grain Noslers. Too bad you can't buy the powder any more. So perhaps the new technology really is old technology? Who knows, but some of the new powders are pretty impressive. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.