Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Mike,

Most of the activities you described are illegal. There is a pretty hefty fine for posting public ground. And it is illegal to take 4-wheelers off of the designated trails.

Have you ever reported any of this activity?

Our favorite hunting spots still see little traffic. But then we have to start hiking about three hours before shooting light to get to the good part of the mountain before dawn.

No motorized vehicles allowed past our camping spot, and most hunters are far too lazy to get to where we hunt.

------------------------------------------------------------

Idaho Shooter -I have not reported it and after reading my own post -i sound like i am talking about idaho as a whole.I'm talking mostly about sw of town -owyhee area -i like to go hunting often and not drive 120 miles when i do.
I am mostly a predator hunter and of course prefer to do it when it cools off unfortunatly that's when deer/antelope season starts then there are orange vests everywhere you look.
I go up and hunt near warm lake/mccall region and do find some good areas that don't have a lot of ppl in them -and you are right most hunters are too lazy to walk any distance.
Road hunters can and are a blessing if you do some scouting -hunt the thick areas that are out of sight of the road and you will get your quarry.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.