I can't speak to Sam's likes and dislikes, but I know I'm kind of strange.

I am a human garbage disposal. I like Chinese steam table buffets (getting ill yet)? I even eat the sushi at the buffets (how bout now)! I'll eat just about anything you put on my plate, but there are a couple exceptions. I wonder how strange or even unique they are.

Back when I was little, all there was to eat was Italian food, and I got sick of tomatoes. I couldn't eat them for years. Eating tuna for lunch every day, I got sick of tuna too. I like tomatoes again, but run from the smell of a can of tuna opening. Jack Daniels also has that effect. I had a half a bottle one night in camp and some evil person gave me a shot of peppermint schnapps and I was dying sick for 24 hours. I can't even open a bottle of JD without getting queasy.

I can't eat peppers either. They make me throw up in seconds and turn me inside out. Unfortunately, that has kept me from sampling most all the Mexican food and just about anything spiced with hot sauce or ground chilis.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson