Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by T LEE
I have always done what needed doing when the occasion arouse, I will continue doing so, up to and including violence, till the day I die. I do not hunt trouble nor do I run from it. I been to the circus and seen the elephant.

As to the BS of net worth, that is what it is, BS. I count my wealth in family and friends, not dollars & cents. Money is convenient & yes, useful, but there are many more important things in this life.

I would rather live off the lands in the woods surrounded by family & a few good friends than live in the biggest Mac Mansion alone. With all the toys money can buy.

I have no problem with that Tlee, but could you shoot a liberal tomorrow because of how he voted today?

I told somebody just the other day that this country is inching closer to another civil war, but I'm not sure if it could really happen again.

I would suspect it would come when a State refuses to comply with the Federal government, but I doubt we would ever see the feds use the military against a state, rather opting to cut funding.

I'm not sure what most of you advocate for or threaten, defending your state from federal force, or the assassination of liberals.

That will have to be answered when the time comes, I do not make threats or thump my chest. I will do whatever is needed when the time comes. If I need to shoot I will, if other means will work I will use them. But I am willing to do whatever is necessary to maintain American Freedom & Liberty.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me