You aren't a disingenious idiot, but you sure are acting like one.

Done doing this dance. What Seafire said is plain as day. You lack balls, ColeYounger.

Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Cole,

You were wrong about Seafire, got caught with your pants down and little tiny weenie wagging around, and now you are trying to cover your ass by calling names like a 4th grader. You go, girl. wink

When the right pisses me off, I don't publically post that if only I could, I'd shoot them down like dogs. If I did post that every single person here would be telling me how [bleep] up that was, that we don't settle political and lifestyle differences with murder. Since one of your own said it, in the context of a thread that's basically a schoolboy "let's play army" thread, the guy gets a pass from ya'll.

Well [bleep] THAT. And [bleep] any of you who think that your POLITICS (Jesus, this is stupid) are so damn right that you have the right to even talk about killing people over how long they wear their hair, what music they like, or who they voted for.

I know LOTS of "hippies". Every single one is a hard working tax paying AMERICAN. Some are my good friends. If my choice is to stand with them "come the revolution", or to stand with the right as evidenced by the crap on this thread, I'm standing with them. THEY believe in freedom. Some of ya'll believe in nothing more than what Stalin or Hitler believed- kill anyone who doesn't agree with my politics.

Here you go again, Cole. Do you stand for, or against, what Seafire said?

Originally Posted by Seafire

Sad fact is, the radical left ALL have big mouths and claim to represent more of the country than they actually do.

you can credit them to being politically well organized, and definitely controlling most of academia in this country...

but when push comes to shove they will find themselves being dramatically outnumbered...

and when running their big mouths, they should remember: they are anti gun, and they are anti violence...

on the other hand, we as their opponents are heavily PRO gun, and we are NOT anti violent, when our nation is pissed on enough by their types...

personally I look no difference upon a big blood stain on the ground between the remains of a ponytail and a pair of Birkenstocks, than I look at a big blood stain between the remains of a prairie dogs head and the remains of a pair of prairie dog feet...

I look at both as varmints and pests..

there is a law against me shooting one, and there isn't a law against me shooting the other....

and if there is a revolution in this nation, then all of a sudden there is no law enforceable shooting either pest..

Anything that undermines my nation is a varmint, and deserves to be treated as such... that is the way I see it..

Where is Seafire advocating violence? I didn't see anywhere he said he was going to go out and kill anybody.

Again PP, I read the post in its entirety when he put it up, how exactly did I get caught with my pants down? I've read your words many times about what you'd do to certain folks here, given the chance. I just take it with a grain of salt and consider the big-mouthed, hummingbird asssed source rather than getting all upset about it. Then again I am not suffering from MPH syndrome like you are.

Now you have put it out in the open that you are a Communist and would stand with America's enemies if push comes to shove. This is not anything surprising to most of us, but I'm sure it will be eye-opening to some of the people here. You are condemned by your own words.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!