I've never known curdog4570 to call it any other way than what he sees it. Consistently!

Faith is a strange thing. The greater the faith, the less you need the sight end of the spectrum, because we walk by faith and NOT by sight. Faith, by definition, is the evidence of things NOT seen. (Heb 11) It's nigh unto impossible to convince someone who is stuck in the "seeing is believing" department.

Now, is God vengeful. Yes, but ALL his attributes are in complete balance -- love, justice, grace, mercy, wrath, forgiveness, charity, equity. You and I would do well to learn a lesson from the Lord. wink He says "Vengence is mine, I will repay." Count on there being a day of reckoning. Absolutely count on it.

But count on this too -- God's vengence is stayed by the shed blood of the perfect Son of God - Jesus Christ, the Righteous. I guess we all would like to fashion a God after how we would like him to be. In spite of that, God is just exactly the way the Bible says he is. He pardons, based NOT on our actions, but on the sacrificial love of Jesus Christ on the cross. Period! Get in on the love of God through faith in Jesus Christ, or get ready for the vengence and wrath. Simple principle ------ and it has NOTHING to do with denominations. wink

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith