Any "god " worth worshipping ought to be able to convince a man of His existence .Don't you think ?

We christians claim He can do exactly that !

Nothing is required except an open mind and rigorous honesty .

We have to find "god " where WE are , not where we think He might be or where someone else tells us He can be found .

It is as simple as " saying " to your innermost self that you " sort of , kind of " wish you could believe in Him and establish some sort of relationship .

A part of His nature is devoted to helping you find Him and that is the part you find first .

Since I happen to know that there is only one God and He is personified in Jesus , I'm not afraid you will find the " wrong " god . Unfortunatly , some christian preachers seem to be afraid you might find the " wrong " one if they don't point Him out to you !

The bible is for believers , and once you come to any sort of belief , it will present itself to you in a different light and good bible scholars and preachers can be a big help .

But if your mind is closed to the possibility of a God who cares about His creatures , then He might as well not exist .

A feller told me years ago : " What you believe about God is not going to change Him one little bit , but what you believe about Him can change you . He ain't the one that's a drunk ; He don't need changing ! "

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place