custum 378 wtyb is the worst I've ever shot.

I have a couple of 10 ga, and they are ok, even the single shot thats super light. I have all the sizes of 12 and they are ok

I've shot 375, 416s, 458s of both flavors and the 460 wtby and my 50 bmg... no big deal.

I shoot a 54 MZ with a 535 gn(I think its that, its 535 or larger) conical in front of 100 gns of real black.. it gets your attention, but then the first thing I ever did to it was take off the steel hook buttplate and put on a recoil pad.. no need in even trying that steel pad, the hooked one in my 45 will nab you if you shoot it in a particular position....

That 378 though....(and I have a 338-378 and have shot a30-378 doing load work and have a couple of various 300s....) I never want to shoot again at all. Ever... It was horrible. SO FAST. I handed it back to the owner after #1 and said nope. He had just got it. First shot broke his shooting glasses in half since he had a high thumb position and his thumb smacked the glasses...

I have not shot any of the big NE rounds... I'd love to though... just to see. My thoughts are I can handle a big shove, I cannot handle a big fast SNAP.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....