Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
yes, he is still just as much of a kook. he is also becoming a more skilled attention whore with the ability to cash in on a headline. nobody was getting spooled up enough about auditing the fed, but on this one he's got Drudge doing his PR for him every day.

That's what politics is all about my man--get the message out--speak out--use the information super highway--the internet has become a powerful tool to deliver info that the Establishment won't.....AND the internet has become a powerful tool for politicians to raise money via donations from average folks, rather than having to prostitute themselves to the large donors....

Besides, RP was a Tea Partier LONG before the Tea Party came to be.

And...contrary to your suggestions, RP has never struck me as having the kind of ego that needs to be fed via public attention. He believes, and he is willing to stand up and say what the establishment politicians don't want to say.

Yeah, yeah, I know...don't say it--RP and the Tea Partiers are the biggest threat to the establishment politicians out there--OF COURSE the status quo doesn't like RP........ wink

Casey
Which explains why Steve's trying his best to bad mouth the man.