Originally Posted by Steve_NO
thanks....I don't know what the sage of the front range is babbling about as far as the status quo....I don't think anybody supports this latest security theater from TSA. But if you don't approach it from the reality of existing law, you're just sort of acting out your frustration rather than acting like an adult trying to change an offensive policy.

unconstitutional is not simply a synonym for "I don't like it", which is the way Casey is fond of using it.

the thing lurking behind all this is, of course, the need to do what the libs call profiling, which I call looking for terrorists where they are likely to be rather than frisking nuns and children.

What you are failing to mention is, the actions/legislation you supported--and defended--under the Bush administration simply opened the door to the latest groping fiasco by the TSA.

We tried to tell you so, but I realize you're gonna dodge that reality.

And "constitutional" to you is what is partisanally convenient at the moment--at least I'm a bit more consistent and straightforward in my interpretation wink

And I don't disagree with you about profiling......

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.