Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
When Benelli first put wood on the M1 Super 90 I traded a 24" barreled Montefeltro and some cash for that 26" M1 S90 and never looked back. Shot a lot of birds and fowl with that Benelli it was nice and still is.But I sure like the old A-5. Magnum Man

My problem with the Benelli's is that they don't have any personality. They're all pretty much the same, whereas A5's and even 870 Wingmasters all have their own individual vibe.

I'm certain that the Benelli is an awesome tool though. My taste in guns is pretty weird by most standards anyway, so take what I say with a grain of salt. On second thought, take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Brian.
my little benelli 20 has personality. when i get lined up on the third shot it missfires. saves me a lot of ammo, but i have to spend the savings on b/p meds. wish i had the money back. i could have 2 lightweight auto 5 20 ga in imp. cyl. one for quail and 1 for dove. i train bird dogs and ur not gonna believe me when i say i kill blue quail with it with low base rem. #6. two #6 will get a blue to 45 yards. you should see my buddies running, cussing, and kicking trying to get a broke wing blue they shot with a high base 12ga 71/2. i usually beat them. i used to be a 12man till i moved here 35 yrs ago and a guy took me for blues. his wife was rolling jacks at 40-50 yards with high base 20ga 6's. you like a 12? chase blues all day in desert sand.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.