Hope I'm not breaking any rules or unsaid tabboos, but I own the exact same A5 as the one seen below. It's *much* too nice for anywhere I hunt, so it's never been outside. Mine has never been fired. Totally NIB mint. Almost 25 years now it has sat cased. The wood on mine is noticeably nicer than the one pictured (though that is obviously a personal opinion).

Has original DU case (albeit cheapo plastic hard side) and original manual. I've seen them--the exact shotgun I have-- sold for as much as $2300 on GB and GA. I'm sure you can find a value somewhere that's legit (anyone?), but I've never bothered, honestly.

To anyone on the 'fire who wants it, and *buys intending to use and not sell to make money flipping it immediately*, I'll sell for $1500 shipped. To anyone who sends me something good to eat from their locale with payment--and it arrives unspoiled--I'll knock off a c-note and do it for $1400 shipped. To anyone on the good guy list, I'll send it over to inspect *before* payment.

Again, if this is bad form, please lemme' know and I'll delete. I don't have any pics handy, but can take them, of course. I wish I had the balls to hunt it, but it'd be the kiss of death for a salty marsh stomper like myself to kill this thing so cruelly.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/90904108...ary_Ducks_Unlimited_A_5_Light_12_NIC.htm