Interesting the comments on poly chokes. Seems like they would be the best of all worlds, without having to pack around a tool and various choke tubes.

I wish I had one on a couple of guns, as some mornings in the blind the birds refuse to decoy and there you sit pulling one choke out and putting a long range one in, when instead you could just give it a twist.

Its evident, just as with cars and other items, some folks become vain on what they want, looks is more important than performance, and then there are others that the only important thing is how it works. Which is what I fall into.

Sure glad though that everyone doesn't like the same thing, the world would be boring at that point.

Bet those that dislike the looks of the polychoke don't care at all for muzzle breaks and or that browning tuning device on teh end of barrels. Or even flash hiders or some guns.

Of course if I had a really nice gun, deeply blued with great wood and all, I"d be like Leighton, it would stay in the safe and as such, thats a useless gun to me. I have one commemorative 94 in the safe but its not worth enough to worry about, when Win was doing that kind of thing to sell guns I was a young sucker... soon enough it'll get out and shoot some deer and I ain't gonna worry about it much at that point.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....