My Brother shot me with the BB gun plenty of times.

The first time I went pheasant hunting, I got blasted at about 40 yards. Forget 20 feet! 40 Yards still hurt plenty. Public land. 6AM, they open the gates to the management area and a hundred people go in. Of course the Chinese people go in earlier and you see them walking back with birds in their vests as you're walking out. Well, I walked off the dirt road into a planted field and a bird pops out in the path maybe 20 yards from me. The bird jumped up and there was a Chinese guy in the field who raised his gun at the bird. The bird was probably half way between him and me. I screamed and he fired. I turned away and got hit with a dozen pellets. They hurt. One hit me in my bare neck and went in. I hunched over and had to catch my breath. I walked out, reported the guy to the wardens and drove myself to the walk in at the University of RI where I was in school. The Indian woman doctor was hysterical and wanted me to go to the real hospital for X rays. I drove home to my doctor I had since I was a baby and he numbed me up, made a little cut and took the pellet out. I have a 3/4" scar on the back of my neck near my left shoulder from it. From the time the guy shot me, the thing hurt. The other pellets hitting my clothed skin hurt. I would not want to get shot with anything ever again.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson