OK, I didn't take this thread seriously at first.

Been hit with BB guns numerous times as a kid.

At least twice with bird shot from upland bird hunters.

Once had a dirt bike quit on me behind the berm of a trap range. It was about 100 degrees, sand was six inches to a foot deep, and I had to leave my helmet on to push the bike out of there. No fun at all, I must have been hit hundreds of times, no leathers or jacket on..Hurt like hell, but I was far enough away none penetrated!
Dumbazz, I thought I was far enough away the shot would not reach. I was right were it came down, with a machine that wouldn't go. Fun day!

Had a 22 caliber bullet go clear through my left calf just above my cowboy boot in 1973 or thereabouts. If I had not had something handy to grab I would have fell down. Bled till it almost filled the boot before I could get to the hospital. Doc took a Ex-ray to make sure the bone wasn't hit, cut a little flap of skin off where the bullet exited, put some antibiotic salve on entrance and exit, then a band aid over both. He left, and they left me laying there for so long I finally got up, got dressed, and was walking out when the nurse caught up to me freaking out, telling me I can't leave the hospital unless I was in a wheelchair. So I let em wheel me out and went home.

Next morning started to get up, swung my legs over the side of the bed, and WOW! Felt like my leg as gonna explode wide open. I didn't walk for two or three days.