Originally Posted by goodiewrench
You are ignore Mikey, but I read your post just to see the lies.

No body threatened you, in fact you and the other Trolls have sent me two death threats and several "we're coming to straighten you out" ones.

Typically Internet dolts who think because they are on a computer nobody can identify them.

You're so brave but you are accepting no PMs ....... a real tough guy !

Now go back in your Troll cave and let the adults discuss 257 & 308 as deer rifles.

You just love to perpetually bump your gums don't you oldgirl?

[Linked Image]

First I'm supposedly "Chuck", and now I'm supposedly "Mike". Just goes to prove that you're perpetually bumping your head (along with your gums) and unable to connect a dot. Be sure and open your filthy yap all the way, so as to get both your little troll feet firmly in there.

Some "IT Pro" you've turned out to be! You must have gotten your certification from a box of crackerjacks. I already clued you in that unless you have Administrative access, you're not able to find out another users IP address on a UBB message board. You dolt.

No need to PM me Lawrence. Since you love to administer "hit and run" PM's and then delete yourself from the PM and place folks on ignored, I figured anything else you felt compelled to yammer about should be best viewed on the open forum.

Do continue with your lies and false allegations. You are not the only one that's "growing files". <rolling eyes>