Don't use WipeOut but basically use the same idea. The past couple of months I've been soaking the bore with Montana Extreme or Montana Copper Killer - I mean really soaking.

I make a plug out of a cut up square from a plastic grocery bag over a folded patch and tamp that into place in the chamber. Three full squirts from an eye dropper down the muzzle - no mess or overspray that way - and then cover the muzzle with a double folded square of the same plastic from a grocery bag held in place by a rubber band.

Turn the barrel up and down a few times to thoroughly cover it and let it sit horizontally for a few hours to overnight - on one side or the other or in a cradle right side up or upside down. Maybe I'll tip it up and down a couple times and turn it 90 degrees every two or three hours to recover the entire surface of the bore.

A few hours later or even the next night, remove the muzzle cover, tip the bore over a garbage can and watch a stream of dark blue liquid run out (if the bore is copper fouled). Tap out the plug from the muzzle, then run three or four tight dry patches through. Another patch of oil and you're done.

Basically the same technique Mule Deer says he does, I just decided to up the dosage of cleaner.

The initial process takes less time than it does to read this post. The plugs are cheap, easy to make and don't allow anything into the action. I used to use the same three eye droppers of cleaner on three patches to wet the bore and then it dawned on me that most of the cleaner was staying on the patch and thus was wasted. This way I get the maximum reactant in contact with the bore and it really makes a difference.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!