Blanket, You have missed the point completely. I'm trying to get a hunting rifle to shoot 1 MOA or better for the fun of it. On my benchrest rifles I usually shoot them until they open up some and set them back and rechamber or just build a new rifle. They are like woman ,each likes something different. I shoot a 6.5x284,6.5x55, 308, 300WSM off the bench at present. I have a 220 Swift and just sold a 6mmx284 bench gun. I shoot about 3000 rounds a year in all calibers. Heck at 66 years old I don't practice like I used to when I shot 22 cal silhouette. At that time I shot 200 rounds a day 5 days a week if weather permitted out of a 64 MP Anschutz. Now I shoot high power only. My 2 model 30 Express rifles I bought use the Model 17 actions. I have a lot of fun just making junk shoot. I don't think there is a barrel out there that can't be made to shoot Minute of DEER. smile

SHOOT STRAIGHT AND OFTEN. Hunt with your kids. Teach them not to shoot anything that they are not going to eat. Have respect for all ANIMALS.