Thanks Russ,I'm using a wilson 6.5x55 bushing die with about .005 of grip. I prefer about .003 on my rifles because after spring back I like to be able to get just the right tension. That being said, thats on a Benchrest rifle. So I chose to use a .005 on the hunting bullet. Seated about .010 off the lands. Rebarrels here cost about $600. Thats to expensive on a $200 rifle. I am going to change scopes out again and just used some Devcon plastic steel to glue it in the stock. I don't like a round recoil lug to start with, The front site was machined on the barrel when they built it. When we crowned it with the Mansen crowning tool the bore was centered and was square with the barrel

My shooting Buddy looked at the barrel with his scope and said it looked OK. It was sharp and clean. I have some Buffalo .268 140 gr bullets on the way, and will try those.

Last edited by rvp; 09/09/11.

SHOOT STRAIGHT AND OFTEN. Hunt with your kids. Teach them not to shoot anything that they are not going to eat. Have respect for all ANIMALS.