Well guys, an update from my end...

have to admit I have burned up a lot of time returning emails...
this has been very time consuming, and I have BEEN LOVING every second of this...

Steve 7x57 has given me the theme for this endeavor when he said "its the best money I have spent all year!"

I really believe that...both financially and with my personal time... talk about a small price to pay for such a good cause!

but I also have to publicly admit, doing this has brought me close to tears...I mean I know 24 hour is a place where there is a good crowd here...and I knew that their generosity would step forward... but you guys have just blown me away...

I must admit that something in the heating ducts at home must have been causing me some allergies.. I keep getting all this teary eyed reactions... must be near the computer that I am getting these allergies... at times, I have to walk away just to get my composure back...

When this all gets together within the next week or so, I'll try to figure out how to report this to the group, its progress, how much was received...

if anyone has any questions or comments, I have posted my mobile phone to be contacted if anyone prefers that method over PMs..

it has only been 72 hours since this got started, but the results have been staggering... and I for one, want to thank each and everyone one of you gentlemen for stepping up and showing a soldier serving our country our appreciation in some small way...

wish we were wealthy enough to do something like this for each individual that we find 'in need'...

I salute you guys... with AWE and APPRECIATION!

thank you for allowing me to be a small part of this wonderful endeavor!

best regards
seafire

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez