Well today I was over at Sportsman's and have lined up a Marlin Stainless Long Action. We are getting such a deal on it, that it is less than I can have one purchased at cost by a few members with FFLs, and then shipped and then paying the 'fees' that are always attached to it...

The scope Matt expressed interest in is already on the way, courtesy of a fellow Alaskan who desire to remain anonymous..
and then was apologizing he couldn't do more!!! Its also a brand new one in the box, not a handmedown donation...

I'm going to ask Matt in PM a couple more questions of how he'd like this thing to be in the end.. got some help on standby with some custom stock work if he desires...

after that is the barrel ( the original idea.. grin)

and then just the wait for it to come together...

with that being done, then I will be focusing on contestant number 2....

I still feel immaterial in this project... as this is a labor of love if no other better way to describe it...

but the rest of you gentlemen have done this web site proud!, darn proud... and it is a personal privilege to be on the same board as you gentlemen...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez