My experience has with the WSM and RM has been a bit different than yours Jordan. Not much but a bit different. My experience with the WSM is the same as other WSM's verses the standard mags. I've found that the standard old mags generally will top the WSM's by 100 fps or so. Now I can lean on the WSM's and get them to the standard mag speeds for sure. But leaning on a round to get to a certain number just isn't my style anymore. And that's coming from a fella who was for years President of the Red Liner club... grin

This is my experience with the 160's but I've found the WSM to be good for 2950 and up to 3K if I push it. The standard 7 RM I can run at 3050 and up to 3100 if I push it. All 3 of my Mashburn tubes have done 3200 with ease and can be run harder if I wish.

Once again this is just me but, for the most part anymore I when working with a new barrel I work up to what I feel is top end and then I back off 100 fps. Then I get to it, but that's just my way.

Any of them of course will get it done, it's up to the individual shooter to sort out which one turns their crank. Cause any of them will get it done.

Just the way I've found it.

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy