I either need to sell a rifle or get another scope. (I like all mine that are to wear a scope ready for use, even those that I may not have shot for quite some time,) My most often used rifle is an accurate, lightweight, .308 topped with a top of the line Zeiss getting on to about 20 years old. Never had any trouble hitting stuff in the "volleyball" out to as much as 500 yards ( which I really do not intend to do again - too much could go wrong.) That should tell me something. This rifle's twin sister is an identical model in .243, wearing a Leupold 3-9 Ultralight EER which I need on a .22LR for the parallax adjustment. My thinking for the .243 is for the Leupold 6x36 as a replacement. I do not see many used ones in this marketplace, so I may have to go new.

John, I appreciate your work. If you have sold out to the industry, you sure hide it well. Thanks for being open and objective. jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero