Recently it was the "250-yd. 22 Long Rifle Coke Can Challenge" over at Sniper's Hide. Couldn't wait to accomplish it with my custom Ruger Charger/Kidd barrel/3-9x PFI Rapid Reticle scope.

Calcd. the dope to that range, something like 7 MOA beyond the reticle's 21 MOA lower stadia line. Had about 5 mph switching 6:00 winds. 1st shot was about 3/4 MOA high, and after dialing down, nailed it on the 2nd shot. The reward of that shot has lasted to this day--

[Linked Image]

Teaching kids and women about LR shooting has become more fun with these little 22's too (probably 'cause it's cheaper to shoot)--

[Linked Image]
Hit 1 of these PD's too 3x in a row at 180 yds. by timing my shots watching the mirage--that was pretty rewarding too--

[Linked Image]

The most rewarding shots for me though are usually successful shots i've made by manipulating reticle subtension for rangefinding and/or downrange zeroing.

This little 4-16x MD Centerpoint on top of the little Chipmunk Hunter is excellent for just that application out to as far as 300 yds.--

[Linked Image]

300-yd. 4th or 5th shot connection with a MR Picuda/3-9x 22 LR Rapid Reticle, of course-(another fun one)--

[Linked Image]