Went out to the range today to shoot some test loads. I was in the middle of shootin a group when I caught something moving out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and two male gophers were rollin around fighting less than 10 feet from me. The loser gave up and ran right towards me and I couldnt see him anymore. I failed to notice the hole right under the bench. I looked under the bench and he was about a foot away from my foot.
[Linked Image]

Tried to stomp him and he ran off to a hole about 10 yards away. I loaded up a 95gr Btip in my 243 and waited. He came out and stood proud and then some how took flight.
[Linked Image]

I lost the other one but eventually he came back out also. I loaded up a 140gr Fusion in my 7mm-08 and from about 10 feet away, he grew wings and exploded also. He took a 140gr does of Extenze and grew a little. lol
[Linked Image]
This is how far he flew from the hole...he is straight back from the hole
[Linked Image]

Here they are after their little dispute was settled...I think its safe to say they are now BFF's lol
[Linked Image]

Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.