Originally Posted by huntsman22
First critter with my reloads. Bad thing is, I lost one of my loaded mags outta my pocket, somewhere on the sneak. Will look for it again this afternoon....

[Linked Image]

The more I see that Ruger of yours Don, the more I keep thinking about it being at the top of my short list of wannas..

I was thinking the Ruger 17HMR would be a nice sized package, to have a 17 Fireball single shot on for a while...

then Ruger comes out with that 17 Hornet... which is close enough to what I was looking for..

I've even been on the look out for a 22 Hornet locally, and consider an aftermarket barrel....

I've been checking the local shops, and those that order whatever ya want on line, say there is a waiting list for those things...

that is the first gun I've been motivated over in a long time..

and every time Don posts pics of more critters its taken, it just ups the annie!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez