Do ya'll just like to argue?

Aicman, there will be less failures in just one product line then there will by in all product lines combined. In any case please point out where I said all Swaro's have issues? I didn't. I said the AV line of scopes have known, common problems. That is a fact. Any dealer that has had to deal with them will tell you that. We had one post here about it. If you have one that works, great! I hope it lasts you a lifetime. Every single AV someone has brought to a course with my company has went down in under two days. It's to the point now where we bring extra scopes just so people can finish the class when their scope goes down.

Here is what I know. I see more then 100,000 rounds a year get shot in training. Most of that in long range shooting. Scopes fail at an unbelievable rate. If you want a scope that will work period get one of these-

1) Leupold fixed powers. Specifically 4x and 6x models.
2) SWFA Super Snipers. Especially the 3-9x42.
3) Nightforce NXS. Most bombproof scopes made. That includes S&B.
4) Hensoldt.

There are certainly other scopes that are good to great, however these scopes are the ones I/we use because they are durable, reliable, and track consistently.