Some of us have been touting them for some time, got quite a bit of flack about it too.
I was checking the POI of a couple rifles this weekend, and dug out the old M77 Tang Saftey 250 Savage that I hadn't shot in a while. I had some 87 TNTs loaded with Big Game that I'd been wanting to sight it for. First 3 shot group out the gate went into a tight cluster, adjusted the scope as it started sprinkling rain and got everything put up. Really need to shoot that one some more, but that first group was under half an inch! Does real well with 75 Sierras, just wish it would do better with 100 grain deer bullets. I've worked and worked with different things, but always get flyers opening a group to 1 1/4" with the 100s.
I've got M77 MKIIs in 22-250 and 257 Roberts that are well below MOA and really like the looks of the MKIIs and Hawkeyes.
The only thing I have to complain about them is the weight. Nearly 9 pounds all up for these small caliber rifles seams more than a bit pudgy. Hear the Hawkeyes have dropped a half pound or so.