Rem 700 action, Jewell Trigger, barrel maker of your choice, I have used several and quality has been excellent on the barrels. For a wood stock, I would consider a Serengetti(sp) think that is the company that makes a laminate with three panels with figure as expensive as you can take. There are a couple of other wood stocks available for a reasonable price but their names aren't coming forth from the gray matter.
Accuracy guarantees may pertain to selected loads. There are few rifles that will shoot any load into say 1/2 MOA but there are rifles that shoot most loads well and some will be exceptional. Some smiths will only put an accuracy guarantee if they select the parts. Can't blame them for that at all. Stops Billy Bob from bring in a variety of used parts an expect a benchrest rifle.
For the gunsmith, I would select someone that is within driving range of your home so that you could have an eyeball contact with him. Or search this site and read about what others have said. There are several smiths that post on this site. Talk to as many as you can and respect their imput but don't let them talk you out of your basic rifle. The smiths I have dealt with usually have a barrel maker they prefer and I have used their recommendation on all but two customs.
The final price will have to do with what parts you use. Do you have a donor action? A stock for that action that will meet your requirements? Instead of a $225 Jewell trigger you could get a Timney or Shilen for less than $100 of your smith can do a trigger job on the existing action for less. Barrel should cost $350-500. Saw a laminated Rem 700 stock in a local pawn shop for $65, hit the gun shows and look for a take off stock for whatever action you plan to use. You should expect to pay $1500 as a minium and the top will be as much as you want to throw at the job. There are a few smiths that will do accuracy work on a factory rifle. Recut the crown, lap the bolts, bed the action, etc. I have seen some of those shoot as well as most customs. Hard to give a final price when we don't know exactly what you want.Rick.