Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by 40O
I'm a lawyer. My wife is a lawyer. Mother and father in law are lawyers. Know lots of lawyers. Not a single one thought that Obama care would be ruled unconstitutional. Not one.

The issues will need to be clarified, but all generally agree the 2nd amendment is safe.
Passing the bar exam counts for little here at the campfire.
Judge Hawkeye will have to approve you.
Are you a neocon?

I see your point but neocon 'r not doesn't really matter.

The problem with lawyers, judges (glorified lawyers), courts (places of worship services) and politicians is they have bar cards and those proudly displayed little cards signifying membership to the elite little club take precedence over anything and everything.

A certain amount of go with the flow is required to stay "in the business". Stray too far from the current tide, whether coming in or going out matters not, and you risk shame of demotion to a hinder pew like paralegal or excommunicated
all together.

It's a cut throat business.
Their pirate's code is more like guidelines than actual rules.
Parlays are held in secret.

The world of legalities is a dangerous one in which to dwell. They like blood and don't care who bleeds it. The nature of sharks and rattlesnakes, the temperature of their blood, the cold dark soulless look in their eyes, the scheming little gears turning inside their warped little minds... it all adds up to one thing and one only, the family den sight must survive. Individuals within the family are friend, foe, or food, on a minute by minute basis.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress