I hit the hills today, ran through most of it (the 'long range' stuff will be easy) to get a feel.
I was using my Security-Six with mid-power LSWCs.
I've only shot weak-hand once before, in our last 24 contest. I'll have to practice a little. I could make the time OK, but my shots were stringing just left off the paper.
I need to practice for the hostage target, also. I nicked one guy's cheekbone, blasted through the other's eye socket edge, and gave one a sore shoulder. Those were 3, 4, & 5 after two perfect centers, so maybe I got cocky! But I was well within time, so I should be able to put that one together easily.
So, I'll be able to do everything but the reload stage. I haven't practiced that skill, either. I tried shooting with a pair of cartridges in my left hand, but I didn't come close to closing the cylinder before time expired. Then I tried it with a Sig 9, kept trying to (unnecessarily) pull out the mag.
I can't guarantee to myself that I'll pass that one ever.

Overall, fun.
But I'm slower than I was when I was in my practicing prime!

Do we have to run the whole deal through successfully, or are we allowed to patch together successful pieces?

Campfire Pistolero x2

Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else. -Ambassador Delenn, Babylon 5