I'm 7/9ths of the way there (pending judges' decision, of course).

It was a quarter mile to the 50-yd range, and I was fatigued from the rest of the shooting, so I put off that stage to another day.
And I didn't even try the reload. That'll be an afternoon session all by itself, working up the skill set.

1 shot in 1.25 was easy, got it first try (that bottom tear is where the staple was):

[Linked Image]

I don't recall my difficulty with 2 in 1.75, speed or target, but it took me three tries to get:

[Linked Image]

5 in 3 challenged me.
25 years ago, when I was participating in local competitions, I got my first shot, from hands at the ears with a draw, below 1.2 seconds. I've slowed down!
But on my sixth attempt today:

[Linked Image]

2 on 2 in 3.5 worked right away, though the grouping could have been better:
[Linked Image]

4 in 4, weak hand-- hoo!
The only time I ever use my left hand is to hit my turn signal.
I shot this competition with my 1911 using 185-gr JHPs at 1100 fps, so it's got quite a pop. My left arm muscles haven't a clue how to resist recoil, nor how to snap back on point.
I blew through at least half a box of ammo working my way down in time. My early tries had the first shot over 1.5 seconds and each subsequent at about 1. That ain't gonna win!
Had a few aborted runs; I could tell that the first shot was eating up way too much time, so didn't bother finishing.
But I finally got one done, and the group was a big surprise:
[Linked Image]

6 at 25 in 60 was no problem; certainly not for time (though I was surprised to see that I used up almost half):
[Linked Image]

I began the Ingwe stage in my 'combat stance'. My first shot got a hostage in his cheekbone; and then the timer beeped 10 minutes later (or so it seemed).
Therefore I knew that I had plenty of time.
So I put up a new target and ran the stage using my 'accuracy mode' isosceles stance:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/macrabbit/Pistolero%20Challenge/IMGP5909_zpsfbf65f53.jpg[/img]
Shots 1, 3, and 4 are in there together on the right. Don't know what happened with 5- I must have rushed it.

It was a fun afternoon, even if I have lost a step or two.
And even though I couldn't find that popped front sight, this search using a strong magnet.

Two more stages to go. Stay tuned...