Originally Posted by mjbgalt
will be contacting you monday early afternoon if that's a good time.

sorry for missing the phone opportunity, they have me busier than heck with learning technique and studying for various tests, running appointments, etc.

No worries, Monday works just fine. Done correctly and consistently you will never be wanting for prospects ever again. If you are licensed over here, or GET licensed over here I could even open up my 12+ drawers full of client files and a couple thousand prospects that I did not have time to follow up on for you. Sean did, and we both made a boatload of money until I got too sick to even ride along on appointments. I am up and around for only a few hours each day now, until I get rid of thes huge, cyst infected Kidneys and exchange them for hopefully at least one good one. I am looking forward to that, and might even go back into business myself if I feel as good as I am told I will after such an operation.

When I was at my peak in getting reffereals etc, many times our Regional marketing guy would offer me free, fresh leads and I declined them because I was already too busy and behind just working my refferals and workshop contacts. True story. I also built a pretty good sized sales team during my stint as a training manager, called an Agency Deveopment Associate by my Co back then. Quit that with the 5th ranked team in the Nation under me, decided I am not cut out to try and babysit grown men and women and try to get them to work. Had a pretty good sized Safari Co going at the time, too. I miss those days and being able to manage all of that daily.

Talk at ya some on Monday.

MARK

Last edited by safariman; 05/17/13.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500