Didn't think this one would ever come back to normal. While in the process of taking a fall that I knew was going to last a few seconds I wanted rid of the shotgun and gave it a pitch up the hill. When I climbed back up, the stock was cracked and shattered thru the wrist. One good twist would have left it in two pieces.

Knew a fellow who I thought maybe able to bring it back, but it turns out he retired and trained a young kid to follow in his footsteps. He said don't worry Wes will do just fine. Trusted the lad and more than happy with how it turned out.

Parker Reproduction: 20/16 Ga two barrel set. Case Hardening is gone from the receiver and the 16Ga barrel has lost most of its blue. 20Ga barrels are virgin for the exception of one Grouse kill. The 16 barrels have taken more than I could ever remember. The stock was pretty beat up before the fall from hanging around the Grouse wood for almost 20 years. Time to start over and the wear the shine off again. Hoopefully without breaking it. wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by battue; 08/07/13.

laissez les bons temps rouler