Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Bristoe
nah,...the devil ain't money.

The devil is hate.

Hate drives the world today.

White Americans are on the receiving end of a lot of it,...but on the other hand, they've distributed quite a bit of it.

Government and war are the devil's hate producing tools.
I won't disagree with you on a purely subjective level. Nor will I say your view is not biblical. I'm just trying to stay as objective as possible on the biblical end of it. The devil's objective as best I can determine, from the Bible, is to lift himself above God. Basically that entails placing himself in God's position. Satan desires that the whole world of humans worship him as God. God goes about gaining worship through free will and allowing people to do so if they wish or to by default, take the way of the devil. The devil becomes their god by default if they don't choose the sinless Man, God Himself. Controlling the world's monetary supply is the means to this end for the devil, for if you control the money, you ultimately control who eats and who doesn't. Non-believers are sorely deceived into thinking they are neutral or some such bs.

You tend to dwell on the minutia a lot.

Learn to boil things down to the elements.

Money is just another tool.

War is a tool,...government is a tool,..influence is a tool,..
The only way to solve a problem is to define the parameters. I wouldn't call it minutia.

Y'know...good thread, applause to you B. Evidently you don't think I'm contributing so I'll just view and not comment on this one.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 09/22/13.