Originally Posted by ChipM
Gibby,

pretty funny you have been around for about 5 weeks and boxer/big stick 10 yrs plus.

I remember that [bleep] from another forum, most of whose members moved here, that predates the fire... circa 2001.

I've since started twirling turrets, zapping critters with LRF, and come full circle to "slumming" the big "L", even though they don't track for schitt and their optics suck... LOL smile

Having already had a decade experience with them, I was already ditching X's when he thought they were THE ABSOLUTE SCHITT, and I had ditched ANYTHING .284 or .308, having decided to stick to .223, .264, .338, and .452.

The "sucks" action remains a long distant history in my aresenal, having had a bad experience with "customer service" that was more like an alley rape... a man has to have principles, or vices... never owning another [bleep] one of the actions made by those no good [bleep] is one of mine. OR both.

For me, in my native environment, Zeiss Klassics are ABSOLUTE Krap, and Swaros rock. If I chose to play ball on his field, I'd use his bat and ball. Maybe for a lack of looking, I've never seen that [bleep] comment on lightweight tripods, binocular adapters, etc for glassing... he's never used them, and doesn't setup in one spot and glass all day. As such, he's got no [bleep] opinion.

Glean what you will from his riddles. He's an AZZHOLE, not a [bleep] idiot. Wipe the sand out of your cooter, and learn what you can. He won't tell you something sucks, unless he's tried it.

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB