Stick can be abrasive as chit anyone can see that of course anyone with 2 eyes can see how gracious he is. Hell I had been on this sight about 3-4 months and was debating several McMillans for a project. Larry gave me his advice and phone number should i want to call and chat more about it. Then the selfish prick went and offered to send me examples of all 3 different stocks to bolt on and try out. All he asked is I ship them back when done. Who the [bleep] else would offer to ship a guy close to 2k in stocks that he doesn't even know? Larry didn't bat an eye as the offer was in his first PM reply. Not the first time I've seen him offer to loan expensive chit to try out to posters here

His kids run first rate fishing and hunting gear and as he has repeatedly said he will only give them gear that he himself would run. Yep selfish [bleep] once again.

Countless guys on here have copied Larry's rifle blueprints on builds and/or changed part of their build after he pointed out what he believes are better options. Not always gentle in his ways but never seen him not offer either.

Several posts by Larry of peice mealing his personal guns for parts putting them unusable just to throw on other peoples to get them going while they waited on parts.

I once asked him about bear hunting in his area and the answer I got was something along the lines of "buy a [bleep] ticket and tell me when you will be here. Bring your own gun or use one of mine". Who else opens their homes and makes offers like that to people they don't know.

The fact that he was pleasant to Sitka Deer and included Riley is no surprise as he clearly takes every chance he can to include kids in everything he does and is very giving.

Nope Larry is no saint and sure the hell can rile feathers but he knows his chit, doesn't suffer fools and answers questions posed to him in a reasonable manner very quickly.

Would love to buy the man a beer after a days hunt and know without a doubt my life would be richer for the time.