Originally Posted by RinB
I am considering buying one in 7 RM. Does anyone have experience with one in that cal or the others. Interested in function; feeding, safety, magazine, etc, and accuracy. Thanks.

I have a Finnlight in 30-06 and a 370 Sako Mag (9.3x66)both stainless /synthetic. There is hardly a dimes worth of difference between the two in handling characteristics, the Finnlight is slightly lighter and has a fluted barrel 'cool'. Both are sub MOA rifles @ 100m. Amongst one of the slickest actions around (My Tikka/Tac is slicker though), magazine fit and function is perfection. If there is a down side it would be the 'look' of the stock, however, it functions as it should. The upside of the stock is that I don't mind using it as a tool.....which it is.
I've had a 7Mag for 20yrs and when the Finnlight was bought I was thinking real hard on another 7. But with the knowledge available today and running ballistic programs and vast array of 30 caliber bullets I went with the 30-06. In practical terms it equals the 7mag (sure you can use those slippery high BC 7mm bullets but you most likely limit their potential by magazine length) and on the upside you can run a 200gr AccuBond at ~2700fps, this is a serious bullet at a serious Muzzle velocity and on light bodied animals the 168gr bullets @2900fps are very good.
Anyway caliber aside, the Finnlight is an excellent choice and my 'go to' rifle for moose,deer, and b-bear.