Fair amount of humor here and from lotsa angles.

I shoot ShamWow,Whizzum,25-06,25-06AI,280 and 280AI...if only for starters. Folks is quick to drink KoolAid and it's funny. I've less than zero interest in buying a V8 and unplugging a coupla cylinders,to increase "engine life".

The ShamWow is a nice cartridge case design,but for high volume Utility pursuits,it'd be wayyyyyyy down on my list of parents. That ain't because I ain't shot it.(grin) The Whizzum is a better design and though I love it and shoot it hard,that parcel wouldn't be my Utility Vehicle either.

If forced to suffer a ShamWow based Utility Rifle,I'd want it in 7mm and flingin' 162's at 2950 or so...because it will easily and from a modest lengthed spout. It'll pack more ass,velocity and less drift,while being cheaper to shoot. Fact is,the cost savings in boolits per barrel life,will grant the next spout for free. Not that the jingle is a showstopper,but yet another inherent advantage.

There's no Magic and when talkin' that much case capacity,no free lunch either. A
.532" boltface S/A,is the last place I wish to be for Utility...though they's an exceedingly tough act to follow,as Niche Rifles go.

It's ALL about wind and Oooomph.

Hint.