The great thing about my projects is that I'm never under any pressure to complete them. This is a good thing because every year see about the same number completed (0). I don't really count simple re-barrels since I change barrels and calibers fairly often. So when I re-barrel my 308 Norma to 338 Win Mag, it doesn't mean much since it could be a 308 Norma again tomorrow. Like wise, putting a new barrel on an action to switch from "F" open to F/TR doesn't mean much either.
I do have some in the works, however. I have gone so far as to fit the barrel on the Ruger No.1 action and chamber it to 30/303Epps. This will be one of my mountain rifles for next fall's sheep season.
Another which has seen some progress is the Model 54 Winchester which will be a 256 Newton. The metal work is aboutdone. I have started whittling on the stock and hope to have it ready to show this spring.
The Remington Model 30 in 358 Norma is chambered and the Myrtlewood has been seasoning for about ten years now so I should get at that one too.
The 7x57 "F" class, built on a Hall action, will be ready to start testing next month.
In order to give my own projects the attention they deserve, I'm going to have to stop taking on any more work from customers. Nothing wrong with a little selfishness! GD