PF M70 Featherweight 280 AI which was an 06 until I got a 280 Rem take-off and sent it to Dave @ IT&D. Should be ready w/in the next couple of weeks!!

Just laid away a Weatherby Vangard w/ good trigger, Leupold VX-III glossy 3.5-10x 40mm AO (this'll go on the 280 AI above), B&C Medalist, 7RM w/ brake. Hate brakes & barrel's exterior was a bit rough but I happen to have a brand new take-off in .300 Weatherby Mag that's goin' on it; original tube'll go to fleabay. Not too sure I keep this long as I'm not a big magnum guy and pretty sure it'll weigh half a ton.

Pre-accu Savage 11 in 223 Rem for my son. Between the action, Stevens take-off, aftermarket recoil lug & barrel nut I'll have barely $250 into it. Giving it to my 9 yo son to shoot the he!! Out of all summer, to take deer hunting this fall, & to Texas for feral pigs next January.

Steyr LR 98 a buddy gave me, Apex take-off in Swede, military trigger filed to single stage, TLWs, Leupy 6x, UBBER light BM from Brownell's and Boyd's JRS Classic w/ wood upgrade that Karnis refined for me.

I'm likin' this factory take-off business!