Wednesday morning and it's my shot first(we took it in turns) Driving through more swampy type country, Battered spies a boar which knows something is up, but heads our way anyway. I'm using my 308 now and put a pill in him from about 30-40m. Wal is off after him giving him a bit of curry before I hit him again for good.

[Linked Image]

Battereds shot next and a monster boar crosses the road in front of us. Off he goes and I wait at the ute. He pops out further up the road running towards me and pointing madly. I look around and can't see a thing. "30 pigs just ran accross the road behind you" [bleep] me dead. We go after them but never find them. We continue on as we are heading into the nearest town for more fuel and supplies. 3 small pigs on the right side of the road cop it and we keep driving. Nearing a dam, a small mob are in the shorter grass and we get 3 more before they hit the long grass.

The country they were in
[Linked Image]

Driving further along, I yell at Battered to stop as there is a pig under a tree way out in the open. The pig stands up and I put him back down with the 308. Best hooks of the trip for me
[Linked Image]

Same pig

[Linked Image]

Still on the station tracks heading for town, another boar is in a culvert right next to the road. He takes off with Battered in hot pursuit. The boar doesn't really wander off too quick and Battered gets his best boar of the trip too

[Linked Image]