I don't have anything against the government owning public lands. It is the management of that land that I have a problem with.

Anyone that doesn't see what the special interest environmentalists are doing, and the instrument of all our evictions IS the BLM and Forest Service, has not lived in around, or dealt with any aspect of the management of those two agencies.

I can post story after story of battles just like Bundy's where hunters and ranchers and loggers are forced out because of an owl, or a turtle, or a salamander, or a lizard.

Holy Christ guys...If you think he's just trying to avoid paying fees for grazing permits, you need to go re-read the story... His permit was revoked and cut because of a tortoise. That family had ranched it since 1877. If it's so phooking threated by cattle, then why is it still there in the first place?

For cryin' out loud, read the damned story before accusing someone of trying to steal something....

http://www.infowars.com/armed-feds-prepare-for-showdown-with-nevada-cattle-rancher/

This battle has been going on for 20 years. It wasn't him that started it. He is standing up for what he believes is right.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!